Quick Strawberry Pie
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 355 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10986 times
For the young at heart, an ideal dessert.
- Mix all the biscuits, butter and sugar and press the mixture evenly into a 175 or 200 mm. diameter loose bottom tin.
- Place in the refrigerator until firm.
- Dissolve the jelly in 3 teacups of boiling water.
- Pour the hot jelly mixture over the ice-cream. Place over ice.
- Add the lemon juice and sugar and beat continuously until light and fluffy.
- Add the sliced strawberries.
- Pour the jelly mixture over the set crust. Put to set in the refrigerator until firm.
- When set, remove and decorate with sweetened cream and fresh strawberries.
- Serve cold.
- Note:- When strawberries are not in season, use any combination of fruit and jelly such as orange jelly with pineapples.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.