Quick Strawberry Delight ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9425 times
Quick strawberry delight is truly a quick-fix… a simple delicacy made with multiple layers of whipped cream, biscuits and strawberries. The sweet biscuits, strawberries and whipped cream combine to deliver a wonderful flavour and texture; satisfaction guaranteed in every mouthful.
- Dip 6 biscuits in the orange juice, remove immediately and arrange them on a serving plate. Spread ½ cup of beaten whipped cream over the biscuits and then arrange ½ cup of strawberries evenly on top.
- Follow step 1 to make one more layer over it.
- Again place 6 biscuits dipped in orange juice and immediately spread them evenly over the second layer.
- Finally top it with the remaining ½ cup of beaten whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or till firm.
- Just before serving, garnish with strawberries.
- Serve chilled.
- To make it more presentable, it is good to assemble this recipe in individual cups.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.