Quick Soya Dosas
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 387 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29632 times
Try these instant dosas when you want to grab a healthy snack which does not shoot up your blood sugar levels rapidly. Soyabeans apart from helping in controlling blood sugar levels are a good source of protein and vitamin B12 too. Vitamin B12 is the best known source of vegetarian protein. Soya flour is ready available at most health food stores. Serve hot, with Low Calorie Green Chutney.
- Mix together the rice flour, urad dal flour, soya flour and salt with approx. 1 cup of water to make a thin batter.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- When ready to make the dosas, sprinkle the fruit salt on the batter and mix gently.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease it lightly with oil.
- When hot, pour one quarter of the batter on the pan and spread it using a circular motion to make a thin dosa and cook on one side and pour a little oil along the edges while cooking. When crispy, fold over.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 3 more dosas.
- Serve hot with low calorie green chutney.
Nutrient values per dosa
|38 gm||140 kcal||5.6 gm||24.1 gm||2.3 gm||33.0 mcg||0.0 mg||27.1 mg||1.0 mg||16.6 mcg||0.3 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.