Quick Shahi Tukda
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 158 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 194262 times
This all time favourite dessert is given a new twist. The bakery toasts give this dessert a lovely flavour and are a quick alternative to deep fried slices of bread.
- Combine all the ingredients in a broad bottomed non-stick pan and bring to a boil, stirring continuously.
- Simmer for a few minutes till the rabadi is thick.
- Remove from the fire and keep aside.
- Place the toast pieces in a deep serving dish.
- Pour the warm rabadi over the top ensuring that the toast pieces are covered with the rabadi.
- Refrigerate till it is chilled.
- Serve garnished with the silver varak and almonds and pistachios.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.