Quick Masala Spaghetti
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 994 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 93731 times
Cook this dish in front of the guests and serve immediately.
- Put the tomato into hot water for 10 minutes. Remove the skin and chop.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion till pale in colour.
- Add the celery and fry again for 1/2 minute. Add the paste and fry again for 1/2 minute.
- Add the tomato pulp and the capsicum and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, mustard powder, three quarters of the cream and salt and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the lemon juice and the mushrooms and cook again.
- Serve hot with the remaining cream and the grated cheese.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.