Quick Chilli Garlic Noodles ( Easy Chinese Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 403 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 61333 times
For those who love their noodles spicy! this preparation is a must for the chilli and garlic lovers and the fact that it is really simple to cook, makes it an all time favourite. Serve it immediately to enjoy it to the fullest.
- Heat the oil in a large wok or a broad non-stick pan.
- Add the spring onion whites and greens and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the garlic, schezuan sauce and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the noodles and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour the chilli oil on top and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion greens.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.