by Tarla Dalal
Added to 109 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5622 times
- Soak the black-eyed beans, Kabuli chana and peanuts for at least 6 to 7 hours. Then, boil together until cooked. Drain.
- Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate. Drain and cool.
- Heat the oil and fry the mustard seeds until they begin to crackle.
- Add the onions and tomatoes and fry for 1 minute. Add the chilli powder and garam masala and fry again for a few minutes.
- Add the cooked beans, Kabuli chana, peanuts, rice, the lemon juice and salt. Mix well.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.