Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 60988 times
Delicious pudina paratha is an irrestible recipe of mixing the chopped pudina into the flour while making the dough.
- Sieve the wheat flour, maida and salt together in a deep bowl.
- Add ajwain, oil or ghee and phudina, mix well using luke-warm water knead a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll each portion into round chapati.
- Make a fan of the chapati as one do for laccha paratha.
- Again roll into a round semi-thick paratha from a single side.
- Put some pudina powder and dhania leaves by wetting your hands on one side of the paratha.
- Cook each paratha on a tava from both the sides untill golden spots appears, using little ghee or oil.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sapz_in2000 on 08 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.