by Tarla Dalal
Added to 89 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16674 times
Parathas made of paneer and spring onions, packed with the goodness of whole wheat. Serve with curds to boost it protein content.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough using water.
- Divide into 6 equal parts.
- Roll out each portion into a circle of 125 mm. (5") diameter.
- Cook each paratha on a griddle (tava), smearing a little oil, until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve hot with Sweet and Sour Tomato Relish.
- Serving Suggetions :
- Banana Yoghurt Shake is the perfect accompaniment for Protein Parathas.
- VARIATION : You can also make JALEBI PARATHAS.
- Tip :
- You can also use spinach or carrots instead of the spring onions.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.