by Tarla Dalal
Added to 33 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5600 times
A garden fresh crunchy salad.
- Mix the spinach, lettuce and bean sprouts in a bowl.
- Put some ice water in the bowl and keep in the refrigerator.
- Drain the spinach, lettuce and bean sprouts.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, pumpkin seeds and pretzel sticks and place in a serving bowl.
- Pour the dressing on top.
- Serve immediately.
- To make this salad more nutritious, you can add cottage cheese cubes to it.
- If you do not have pretzel, use thin bread sticks.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.