Potato and Spring Onion Soup ( Cooking Under 10 Minutes )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 175 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16600 times
A delicious soup made with aromatic spring onions and soothing potatoes. The addition of lemon juice along with the regular salt and pepper seasoning enhances the flavour of the potato and spring onion soup. Should you like it spicier, add a dash of capsico sauce.
- Put 2 cups of water to boil.
- Heat the butter and saute the potato and spring onion for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the 2 cups of hot water and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes till the potato is tender.
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Serve hot.
- You can add a little Capsico sauce if you like spicy soup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.