Potato and Peanut Rosti
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9187 times
Here is a spicy version of the traditional swiss delicacy, tweaked to suit the indian palate!
- Mix the potatoes, green chillies, peanuts, salt and lemon juice together.
- Divide into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a frying pan and add ½ tsp cumin seeds to it.
- When the cumin seeds crackle, spread one portion of the mixture in the pan.
- Cook on both sides on a slow flame until crisp and brown.
- Repeat with the remaining portions to make 3 more rostis. Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.