by Tarla Dalal
Added to 269 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23856 times
- Peel the potatoes.
- Deep fry in ghee.
- Scoop out the centres.
- Mix the ingredients for the stuffing and fill the potatoes with this mixture.
- Heat the ghee and fry the mint-coriander paste for 1 minute.
- Add the onion paste and fry again for 1 minute.
- Add the curds and fry again until the ghee comes on top.
- Add the potatoes with very little water and cook for a few minutes.
- Finally, add the cream, sugar and garam masala.
- Serve hot with parathas.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.