Potato Skins with Sour Creamy Cheese
by vrunda naik
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6152 times
Roasted and deep fried potato skins make an excellent starter with cheesy dip
Add your private note
CONTEST WINNING RECIPE
For the contest
Potato Skins with Sour Creamy Cheese recipe - How to make Potato Skins with Sour Creamy Cheese
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 4 serving
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Roast the potatoes for twenty minutes. Keep aside to cool.
- When cool, cut them into half vertically.
- Scoop out the centers of the potatoes gently with help of a spoon, making sure not to break the outer layering.
- Slice each half into three slices. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadai and deep- fry the potato slices till golden brown in color from both the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Combine the yoghurt, mayonnaise, cheese and mix well.
- In a deep dish, arrange the potato slices on it and sprinkle salt and pepper on it.
- Place a dob of the prepared dip on each potato slice.
- Garnish with black olives.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by vrunda naik on 25 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.