by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 447 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 70359 times
A great hit with kids of all ages, these miniature party pieces will have them rushing back for more.
- Cut the cheese cube into 8 equal pieces and keep aside.
- Soak the bread slice in a bowl of water. Squeeze out the water and mash the bread and keep in a bowl.
- Add the potatoes, carrots, ginger, green chilli paste, coriander, sugar, salt and mix well.
- Divide into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into a flat round.
- Place a cheese cube in the centre of each round and shape into ovals.
- Pierce a candy stick into each oval and reshape the potato pops on the stick as shown in the picture. Keep aside.
- Cook on both sides on a lightly greased non-stick pan till golden brown using a little oil necessary.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per pop
|4.9 gm||41.9 mg||44 cal||2.1 gm||1.3 gm||0.1 mg||129.0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.