Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2194 times
if using fresh juice, strain the juice to get rid of any stray seeds. make this in a pitcher and then pour over ice so the bubbles stay lively.
Add your private note
Pomegranate punch recipe - How to make Pomegranate punch
Cooking Time: Total Time:
• 1 ORANGE, SLICED & UNPEELED
• 1 LEMON, SLICED & UNPEELED
• 2 LITRES PLAIN SODA, CHILLED
• 1½ c POMEGRANATE JUICE
- Wash the lemon & orange thoroughly under running tap water.
- Remove ends and then cut 4 slices from each fruit.
- Combine soda, juice, & orange & lemon slices in pitcher.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#397955 on 22 Jan 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.