Pizza Sauce ( Quick And Easy Vegetarian Cooking )
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 379 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 164671 times
Pizza sauce is so easy easy to maker using fresh tomatoes and few other ingredients. Just spread over a pizza base and top with cheese and vegetables to make a delicious pizza. It is even healthier than the store bought pizza sauces which is filled with preservatives.
- Put the tomatoes in hot water. After 10 minutes, remove the skin and grate into a pulp.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion and celery for at least 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 teacup of water and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the tomato pulp, chilli powder, oregano, sugar and salt.
- Boil on a slow flame for at least 10 minutes.
- Add the cream and mix.
- Use as required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.