by Tarla Dalal
Added to 48 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7593 times
A rich and tasty soup with a delicate flavour of pistachio.
- Make the slivers from a few pistachios and keep them aside for decoration.
- Put the remaining pistachios in a blender and make a fine powder.
- Melt the butter gently in a pan, add the flour and stir, taking care to see that the flour does not discolour, till you get the smell of cooked flour.
- Add the stock and simmer for a few minutes, whisking continuously so that lumps do not form.
- Add the green colour, cream and salt and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with pistachios slivers.
- You can use one tablespoon of spinach puree instead of green colour.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.