4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5015 times
If u do not get a tinned pineapple, u can make with the fresh riped one.
when using the fresh pineapple, cook with little water until it becomes soft and finally add to the seera.
even if seera/kesari is not your favourite, it becomes one when u make it with pineapple. try and enjoy!
Add your private note
Pineapple Seera/kesari recipe - How to make Pineapple Seera/kesari
Preparation Time: 10mts Cooking Time: 15mts Total Time:
- Heat 1/2 qty of the ghee in a pan and fry the cashews and raisin until golden color. cool it.
- With the remaining ghee in the pan, fry the sooji until light golden color. keep aside.
- Take a broad vessel pour the water and the pineapple syrup and bring to boil, slowly add the sooji mixing with the hand, cover it and cook until it is done.
- Add to the cooked sooji the sugar, cook for 5mts and then add the remaining 1/2 qty of the ghee.
- Mix in 1tsp of water the yellow essence add to the seera/kesari.
- Once the seera/kesari is done add the pineapple pieces, cardamon, cashews and raisin and cook for 1mnt.
- Serve hot or cold.
This recipe was contributed by savi_ram on 26 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.