by Tarla Dalal
Added to 66 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14257 times
Use Digestive or Marie biscuits for low calorie desserts, however use them in moderation. Just make sure you select a ripe and sweet pineapple, as it not only helps to mask the sour taste of curds but also calls for less sugar substitute.
- Combine the crushed biscuits with the butter in a bowl and mix well to form a crumbly mixture.
- Press the biscuit mixture at the bottom of the serving bowl so that it forms a base layer. Put it to set in the fridge for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Combine the pineapple with 1 tbsp of sugar substitute in a pan and mix well.
- Cook it on flame for 5 minutes till soft. Remove and keep aside.
- Combine the curds, cream, paneer, sugar substitute and lemon juice and blend in a mixer till it form a thick sauce.
- Spread the pineapple over the set base and top with the prepared sauce.
- Serve chilled garnished with crushed biscuits.
Nutrient values per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.