Pineapple Aspic Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 65 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7470 times
A salad combining fruit, vegetables and jelly.
- Keep aside half the pineapple slices for decoration and cut the remaining into small pieces.
- Cut the cucumber and bananas into small pieces.
- Mix the boiled vegetables, cucumber, pineapple and banana pieces, salad cream, salt and sugar and put to chill.
- Dissolve the jelly in 3 teacups of boiling water.
- Cool a little and add the vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon salt and pour into 6 to 8 small wetted moulds. Put to set in the refrigerator.
- Fill a round plate with the chilled salad and surroud with lettuce leaves. Dip the jelly moulds in hot water for a few seconds, loosen the sides and unmould all round the salad. Decorate with the remaining pineapple slices.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.