by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 282 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 57607 times
A delicious tropical mocktail made with fresh coconut milk and pineapple juice blended with oodles of vanilla ice cream. A sweet and creamy mocktail.
- Grate the coconuts. Add 6 teacups of water and allow to stand for a little while. Blend in a liquidiser and strain.
- Add the sugar and put to chill.
- Blend the pineapple juice, pineapple syrup, vanilla ice-cream and the chilled coconut milk in a liquidiser.
- Serve cold garnished with cherries and grated coconut.
- If fresh coconut are not available, you can use frozen coconut cream.
- But, in any event do not used dessicated coconut.
- VARIATION : TROPICAL PINA COLADA : Add 2 dashes of grenadine syrup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.