Phoolgobhi Aur Mutter Ki Kari ( Rotis and Subzis)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 196 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25982 times
A paste of richly-textured ingredients like cashews, coconut, khus-khus and curds, gives the phoolgobhi aur mutter ki kari a very luxuriant feel, while the tinge of tomato balances the creamy curry with a bit of tang and makes it more enjoyable. When served with rotis, it makes a really hearty and satisfying meal.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the cauliflower florets and cook on a medium flame for 6 to 7 minutes. Remove and keep aside.
- In the same oil, add the bayleaves and the prepared paste and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the tomato pulp and curds, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, green peas, cashewnuts, sugar, salt and ½ cup of water and mix well. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes or till the cauliflower and green peas are cooked.
- Add the milk-cream mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.