Phad Thai Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 167 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 60757 times
A thai favourite. These flat rice noodles are cooked and tossed with paneer, spring onion, bean sprouts, peanuts, garlic and other spices. Use up the remaining peanuts for a garnish. Tastes wonderful with a thai curry as accompaniment!
- Heat the oil in a wok/kadhai add the garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the beans sprouts, noodles and peanuts, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the paneer, soya sauce, sugar, chilli powder, lemon juice, salt and spring onion greens and cook on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot garnished with peanuts, spring onion greens and coriander.
- This dish should be prepared as close to serving time as possible as reheating it is not advisable.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.