Penne with Creamy Vegetables
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 112 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20004 times
A simple and delicious recipe.
- Heat the oilve oil, add the garlic and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the snow peas, broccoli, asparagus, seasoning cube, cream and salt and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the penne and cook for a further 2 minutes until the penne is evenly coated with the sauce.
- Remove from the fire, sprinkle the cheese on top and serve hot.
- Make this dish as close to serving time as possible.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.