Penang Laksa Soup
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 36 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13537 times
This aromatic soup rich in coconut milk will transport you straight to central Vietnam where it's a hot favourite!
- Blend all the ingredients in a mixer to a smooth paste using 2 tablespoons of water. Keep aside.
- Dissolve the cornflour in the coconut milk and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok on a high flame, add the prepared paste and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and salt and bring to boil.
- Lower the flame, add the coconut milk-cornflour mixture and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the paneer and bean sprouts and simmer for 2 more minutes. Do not overcook.
- To serve, put the boiled noodles into 4 individual bowls, pour hot soup on it and garnish with basil leaves.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.