Peas and Walnut Seekh Kabab
by Pari_ Vasisht
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4015 times
An utterly delicious Peas and Walnut Seekh kabab with the sweetness of peas and crunch of the walnuts. This kabab is a winner and can charm anyone. It can be best relished in winter when one gets fresh peas and the warm kababs out of the grill is something to look forward to.
- Soak the wooden seekhs in water for half an hour. Keep aside.
- Combine the peas and mint leaves and grind to a coarse paste.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl and add all other ingredients except the oil and make a dough of soft consistency.
- Be careful it should not be too soft else it would not stay on the seekh. If required add more of chana dal powder.
- Take a small portion of the mix and spread it on the seekh. Roll the seekh on chopped walnuts and then gently press them.
- Heat a griddle or grill pan and roast the seekh with few drops of oil.
- Roll the seekh and roast from all the sides.
- Serve hot with a coriander-yogurt dip.
This recipe was contributed by Pari_ Vasisht on 31 Oct 2011A passionate food blogger, I love to try fusion food. I find baking therapeutic and love to bake and...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.