Peas and Raw Banana Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13083 times
Peas and raw banana subzi is a simple preparation of raw bananas and green peas tossed together with grated coconut, coriander, jeera and other such flavour enhancers. It can be prepared in a jiffy since both raw bananas and green peas cook quite fast. Although the recipe sounds very simple, this particular combination and proportion of ingredients is so effective that the flavour and aroma will remain etched in your memory for long!
- Apply a little salt on the banana pieces and steam till done.
- Grind the peas coarsely and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add all the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.