Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4679 times
Get ready to entice everyone with this simple pearl biscuit recipe. The biscuit is prepared by mixing the sugar with butter, crushed cashewnuts,minced dates. The balls are then coated with cornflakes and baked to a crispy finish. Serve the pearl biscuits right out of the oven with tea or milk.
- Mix butter,sugar and egg properly just like creamy
- Then mix everything except cornflakes.
- Take some mixture and make like a ball and roll in the cornflakes and put in greased bake tray.
- In the centre you can decorate with the cherry.
- Bake in over 180 degres. till light brown.
This recipe was contributed by yasminabbas on 08 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.