Peachy Yoghurt Cheesecake
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 200 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11038 times
A delightful cheesecake with peaches and cinnamon.
- Mix the biscuits, cinnamon, sugar and butter.
- Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of a 175 or 200 mm. diameter loose bottom cake tin.
- Keep in the refrigerator until set.
- Drain and slice the peaches. Keep aside the syrup.
- Mix 3/4 teacup of the syrup with the gelatin and warm on a slow flame until it dissolves.
- Soften the ice-cream. Add the peaches, curds, sugar and the gelatin liquid.
- Put the container containing the filling in hot water and stir for 1 minute. Pour over the crust and put to set in the refrigerator.
- Just before serving, dip in hot water, loosen the sides and unmold on a plate.
- Beat the cream, sugar and chocolate until smooth.
- Pipe the cream over the cake. Garnish with sliced almonds.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.