Peach Fool ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 152 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10179 times
Peaches are first blended with custard and brandy and mixed with whipped cream to get a light and fluffy texture. The outcome is then garnished with grated chocolate. Peach fool will make you leave your senses, and lose yourself in complete bliss for a few moments. As a variation to this recipe, you can add mixed fruits at the bottom of the glass and then pour the peach mixture over it.
- Combine the peaches, brandy, lemon juice, vanilla essence and curds and blend in a mixer to a smooth mixture. Keep aside.
- Combine the custard powder along with ½ cup of milk and whisk well till no lumps remain. Keep aside.
- Combine the remaining 2 cups of milk and brown sugar in a broad non-stick pan.
- Once the milk starts boiling, add the custard-milk mixture and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside to cool completely.
- Add the peach mixture and mix gently.
- Add the beaten whipped cream and fold gently.
- Pour the mixture into 6 individual bowls / glasses and refrigerate for 1 hour or till set.
- Just before serving, sprinkle 1 tsp of grated chocolate in each bowl / glass and serve chilled.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.