Pasta Twists ( Finger Foods For Kids )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 76 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36160 times
Children enjoy pasta. Here is another way you can dish out pasta for children. Half-boiled and deep-fried, they become a crunchy treat to eat. You can toss them with seasoning and serve. Experiment with pasta shapes and colours.
- Combine enough water, oil and salt in a broad non- stick pan, and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till the pasta is 50% cooked, while stirring occasionally. Drain well and refresh using enough cold water.
- Place a muslin cloth on a clean, dry surface, spread the cooked pasta over it, and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the mixed herbs, pepper powder and salt in a small bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry half the pasta, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Repeat step 5 to deep-fry the remaining pasta in one more batch.
- Sprinkle the mixed herbs-pepper mixture on the fried pasta and toss well.
- Keep aside to cool completely.
- Store in an air-tight container and use as required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.