by Tarla Dalal
Added to 98 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26472 times
These little wonders are crunchy on the outside and soft and cheesy on the inside. They make terrific appetizers.
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the milk and cook while stirring continuously, until the mixture resembles a thick sauce. Allow the sauce to cool to room temperature.
- Add the pasta, green chillies, coriander, cheese, celery and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 25 equal portions and shape each into small rounds.
- Dip the pasta balls in the prepared batter and roll lightly in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the balls in hot oil until golden brown in colour.
- Remove and drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.