Pasta (Fettucine) In Spinach Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 145 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34291 times
Delicious pastas served with rich spinach sauce.
- Steam the spinach leaves and squeeze out the water.
- Mix the white sauce, cream and spinach leaves and blend in a blender.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Boil plenty of water in a large vessel. Add the oil and salt. Cook both the fettucine in small batches as required until soft.
- Remove the cooked fettucine with a perforated spoon.
- Serve hot with spinach sauce.
- Prepare white sauce 4 to 5 hours in advance.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.