Papdi Chaat ( Chaat )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 311 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 122257 times
What we commonly know as sev puri in Mumbai is known as papdi chaat in delhi. It is similar but not the same. Papdi chaat as the name suggests has lots of papdis, tossed in a blend of chutneys, curds and potatoes. Mix the papdis, chutneys and curds the way you want.
- Coarsely crushed 7 papdis and arrange them on a serving plate.
- Top it with ¼ cup potatoes, ¼ cup curds, 2 tbsp khajur imli ki chutney and 1½ tbsp green chutney.
- Sprinkle a little salt, ¼ tsp chaat masala, ¼ tsp cumin seeds powder and ¼ tsp chilli powder over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 3 more plates.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander and sev.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.