Papad Poha ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 67% LIKED IT
2 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 125 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19055 times
Flaked rice and papad sautéed with spices and peanuts. Using thinner variety of poha known as patla poha or nylon poha, helps to make crispier snack.
- Place 5 papads separately on the microwave safe plate and microwave on high for 20 seconds. Cool and crush.
- Combine the papad and poha in microwave safe, flat plate and microwave on high for 1 more minute.
- In a 150 mm. (6") microwave safe bowl, combine the oil, mustard seeds and chana dal and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the green chillies, curry leaves, turmeric powder and asafoetida and microwave on high for 1 more minute.
- Add this to the papad poha mixture. Add salt and sugar and mix well.
- Cool completely and store in an air-tight container.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.