by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 586 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20519 times
Plain or spiced, papads are loved by all. Here is how you can transform simple papads into a brilliant starter by topping it with a tangy and pungent tomato mixture. Papad canapes is sure to ignite your appetite and rear it for the coming meal.
- Arrange the mini papads on a plate and keep aside.
- Heat the oil and add the mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds. When they crackle, add the curry leaves, garlic paste, onion paste, green chill paste and chilli powder and stir for some time.
- Then add the tomato, salt and 2 to 3 tablespoons of water and cook till the oil separates.
- Spoon out this masala on to the mini papads.
- Garnish with the coriander and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.