Panha ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 83 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9740 times
A delicious summer cooler made from raw mangoes, flavoured with cardamom and saffron.
- Combine the mangoes with ½ cup water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar and microwave on high for another 2 minutes.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well. Cool completely.
- Grind in a blender to make a smooth purée. Add the saffron mixture and mix well.
- Store refrigerated in an air-tight container.
- When you wish to serve, take 3 to 4 tablespoons of this mixture in a glass and top it with water and ice and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.