Paneer and Red Capsicum Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 278 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19797 times
Flavourful red capsicum imparts an exotic twist to the simplest of subzis, as you can see here. With just a few common purees, sauces and spice powders that are readily available in your larder, you can create a peppy subzi, thanks to the energetic combo of paneer and red capsicum. Serve the Paneer and Red Capsicum Subzi fresh and hot with steaming parathas, to enjoy the crispness of the capsicum and the softness of freshly crumbled paneer.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and ginger garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, garam masala, chaat masala, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the paneer and salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with parathas.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.