Paneer and Mixed Vegetable Thai Soup
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 69 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15819 times
The Paneer and Mixed Vegetable Thai Soup is a sumptuous Oriental soup that features a large assortment of sautéed veggies, greens, sprouts, herbs and paneer, cooked in a flavourful vegetable stock that has the refreshing aroma of lemongrass.
Kind of like a hot pot, this Paneer and Mixed Vegetable Thai Soup is very filling, and almost like a meal itself.
- Heat 6 cups of water in a deep non-stick pan, add all the ingredients , mix well and cook on a medium flame for 15 minutes ,while stirring occasionally.
- Strain the water using a strainer and discard the vegetables.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the garlic and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms and salt and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach, baby corn and bean sprouts and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock, soy sauce, coriander and paneer, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.