Paneer and Dill Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 178 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29794 times
Paneer and dill sandwich is an interesting combination of cottage cheese and suvabhaji perked up with olives, curds and tomato ketchup. Ideally, you should use brown bread for this sandwich—you could opt for whole-wheat bread for a healthy twist.
- Combine the butter and dill in a bowl and mix well.
- Brush all the bread slices with the prepared butter-dill mixture and keep aside.
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a bread slice on a clean, dry surface with the buttered side facing upwards, spread a portion of the filling evenly over it and cover it with another buttered side bread slice facing downwards.
- Repeat step 4 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.