Paneer and Corn Burger ( Sandwiches )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 106 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18124 times
Crispy lettuce, freshly sliced veggies and a cheesy corn patty—what more can you ask for in a burger! paneer and corn go very well together in the patty, and the coriander and chillies give them a well-deserved pep-up. Serve with french fries, for a complete meal.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions and shape each portion into a 75 mm. (3”) diameter round.
- Dip each patty in the maida-water mixture and roll in the bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry each patty till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides. Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Cut each burger bun horizontally into two. Apply butter on both the sides of each half of the burger bun and toast them lightly on a tava (griddle). Keep aside.
- Place the lower half of the bun on a clean, dry surface and apply ½ tbsp of mayonnaise on each bun halves.
- Place an iceburg lettuce, 1 patty, 2 tomato slices and 2 onion slices and sprinkle a little salt and pepper over it.
- Cover with an upper half of the bun and press it lightly.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make 1 more burger.
- Serve immediately with french fries.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.