by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 362 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16972 times
An easy wrap, made for India! Full of the goodness of paneer, cauliflower and any other veggies that you might choose to add, this wrap is a simple meal that can fit into a tiffin box as well as into a dinner menu.
- Mix the flours, oil and salt and make a smooth and pliable dough by adding enough warm water.
- Knead the dough well and keep for ½ an hour. Knead again.
- Divide into 6 portions and roll out each portion into 150 mm. (6") diameter rounds with the help of a little flour.
- Cook lightly on both sides on a tava (griddle) using enough oil till they are well cooked.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the green chillies and cauliflower.
- Stir fry till the cauliflower is cooked.
- Add the paneer, coriander and salt and cook for some time.
- Divide into 6 portions and keep aside.
- Place a hot wrap on a plate, place a portion of the stuffing on it.
- Roll as shown in the picture and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.