Paneer Veggie Footlong
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8072 times
Again here is something different type of sandwich in form of footlong sandwich with the combination of paneer mixture with lots of vegetables.
Add your private note
Paneer Veggie Footlong recipe - How to make Paneer Veggie Footlong
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 sandwiches
- Heat oil in a pan, add paneer and the remaining ingredients, mix well and saute till the paneer turns soft.
- Keep aside.
- Cut the bread from center and apply little butter on both the sides.
- Arrange few lettuce leaves and place 6-7 tomato slices, sprinkle sandwich masala on tomatoes.
- Arrange 7 to 8 cucumber slices followed by capsicum and spread half of the prepared paneer mixture, 1 tsp mustard sauce and 1 tsp mayonnaise and 1½ tsp chilli sauce evenly on top.
- Place 3 to 4 olives and jalapenos and cover with lettuce leaves and sprinkle sandwich masala.
- Cover with other slice and similarly prepare other sandwich.
- Cut and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 04 Feb 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.