Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll ( Wraps and Rolls)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 208 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 161032 times
What an amazing roll this is! folks will keep popping into your kitchen even as you make this treat, lured by the aroma of paneer, onions and capsicum tossed in a spicy marinade. This all-time favourite and time-tested recipe will never fail you.
- Combine the paneer cubes, onion cubes, capsicum cubes and the marinade in a bowl and toss gently. Keep aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), grease it with oil and cook the paneer- capsicum marinade on a medium flame for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Combine the onions rings with chaat masala in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Place a roti on a clean dry surface and put 1/4th portion of the marinated paneer on each roti.
- Arrange ¼ cup of onion slices over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.