Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 90621 times
Paneer sabji(kadai) is a punjabi cuisine specialty, in which paneer cubes are simmered in a thick tomato based gravy cooked in a brass or metallic kadai.
- Pound the coriander seeds and red chillies to a coarse powder and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a brass kadhai, add the garlic paste and saute on a slow flame for a few seconds.
- Add the capsicum, pounded spices, green chillies and ginger and saute again for a few seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until the ghee seperates.
- Add the kasoori methi and salt and cook further for a minute.
- Add the sliced paneer and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by vishakha_p on 21 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.