Paneer Recipe ( How To Make Paneer)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 505 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 147183 times
A versatile ingredient that lends itself to various dishes,ranging from simple to exotic.
2 1/2 cups (500 ml) full fat milk1 tsp lemon juice
- Put the milk to boil. When it starts boiling, switch off the gas and wait for a while.
- Add the lemon juice and when it curdles, strain using a muslin cloth.
- If you want solid paneer, put some weight on the drained paneer and leave it on for some time.
- Use as required.
- You can also use vinegar or citric acid crystals instead of lemon juice.
- 1/2 cup Paneer by weight is 70 gms
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.