Paneer Phudina Tikki
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 533 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27269 times
The flavour and texture of cottage cheese is always highlighted when there is an optimal addition of herbs and seasonings. Of the many herbs, mint works very well for the Indian palate. Here is a scrumptious snack cum starter that features a very interesting combination of paneer and phudina, wherein the former brings in its unique texture and the latter imparts its refreshing flavour and aroma. Conjure up these Paneer Phudina Tikkis easily within minutes right in front of your guests and serve piping hot, just off the tava!
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide this mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into a 37mm. (1½ “) diameter flat round tikki.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly using a little oil.
- Place the tikkis on it and cook using a little oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Sprinkle chaat masala on top and serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.