Paneer Pasanda ( Forever Young Recipes )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 283 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 45914 times
This simple and delicious paneer recipe for all those who want to pop up their muscles with protein.
- Combine all the ingredients in a pan and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes till the onions are soft and nearly all the liquid has evaporated. Cool.
- Purée the mixture to a smooth paste in a blender. Keep aside.
- Combine the milk, curds and gram flour and whisk well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds, kasuri methi and the prepared paste and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the curds and gram flour mixture, garam masala and salt and bring to a boil.
- Add the paneer and coriander and mix well. Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Calcium|| 209.5 mg.|
|Carbohydrates|| 8.5 gm.|
|Energy|| 217 cal.|
|Fat|| 13.3 gm.|
|Protein|| 9.1 gm.|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.