Paneer Parathas ( Vegetarian Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 389 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46804 times
- Makes the stuffing by mixing the paneer, onion, cabbage, coriander, green chillies and salt. Keep aside.
- Sieve the flour with the salt. Apply ghee to the flour. Add water and make into small portions. Knead very well and divide into 10 to 12 portions.
- Take a small portion of the dough, flatten a little and put 1 tablespoon of the stuffing in the centre. Cover the mixture by drawing up the edges towards the centre. Press a floured board and roll out into a round as large as a saucer.
- Put the paratha on hot tava (or skillet), cook for a minute or two and turn once.
- After 1 minute, add a little ghee around the edges, turn again and fry the other side. When brown patches appear on both sides, the paratha is ready.
- Repeat for the rest of the dough.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.